Recent Posts

sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

Serie Enterprising Women - For a totaly sun shine! Sunbeam 2 - Tiffany Aliche


My second interview is with Tiffany Aliche, she is a adorable woman,
 inspirational!


In her words:


Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche is an author, speaker and passionate teacher of engaging, financial empowerment. Her company, CLD Financial Life, specializes in the delivery of financial literacy education.


thebudgetnista.biz/











 1. What is your occupation? 



I’m an entrepreneur. I work as a fun, financial literacy coach. 


 
2. What do you like to do in your free time? 

I love to read, travel, spend time with friends and nap (I LOVE sleep).




3. What makes you feel strong and confident? 

- Helping other people

- Setting a goal and achieving it

- Working out

- Trying new things


4. What is a perfect day for you? 

A perfect day for me would involve a beautiful beach (or an equally, beautiful, scenic environment), a nap, my Kindle (so I can read), a walk, good food and great company



5. How is a typical day in your life? 

Because I’m self-employed,
I don’t really have typical days.
But most of my days consist of:

- Answering emails

- A LOT of writing (proposals, posts, articles, blogs, tips, my upcoming book(s))

- Booking speaking engagements

- Preparing for workshops, seminars and classes I teach

- Meeting with new and prospective clients

- Using social media to advance my brand.


6. Where have you been traveling?
What’s the meaning of travel in your life? 


I’ve been to Haiti, Panama, Costa Rica, Nigeria, Mexico, Switzerland, France, San Marino, Monoco, Italy, Hungry, Austria, Slovakia and England.
To me, travel is freedom and adventure. My ideal life is one filled with new experiences and awesome people. By traveling around the world, I’ve been able to have both.



7. You seem to be very courageous, productive, motivated and independent.
What is your secret to be a successful woman? 





I don’t think I’m successful yet (at least not in the traditional sense). I believe that true success is in both the journey and the dream. One can not be had without the other. The key is to enjoy the steps as well as the accomplishments.
What motivates me is the feeling of always wanting to be better than I am. I’m also motivated by books, other entrepreneurs and my parents.


8. What is your message for
a better and happier life? 



 Love it! DO GOOD!

That there is no later, there is only now so…
LIVE RICHER: purposefully and passionately pursue your ideal life.


9. You work with financial empowerment, by writing and teaching about it.
 Why is it so important in our lives? 



I really want to read this book,
to improve my power to deal with money!
Such a essencial thing!


Money itself is not what is so important. It’s just a tool. What is important is what you want build with that tool. I teach people how to use that tool to make their lives better.
Ultimately financial empowerment gives the owner freedom. Freedom to choose the type of life they’d like to live through experiences.




10. How do you create your look?
Can you give some tips? 

 



I love her style! And i really think she has a GREAT style!

I’m not the most stylish person. I go for comfort over fashion. When I do dress up, I like to wear simple, classic clothes when I’m in a professional setting, and fun, flirty dresses in a casual setting.
My tips about clothes are: be yourself (you’ll never go out of style), shop thrift stores (save money), and address your insides more than you dress your outside.